Tuesday 1 April 2014

I AM BACK :)

Je suis ici!!!!

I am sorry it has taken me a while to get back into the groove of things.
Thank you for all of those that have sent well wishes my way. It has been greatly appreciated.

C'est avril!!!! Which means that in the morning students will be speaking in FRENCH only! Please reinforce that with students. :)

On Friday, April 4th, we will be having a Math test on Chapter 4 - Addition and Subtraction. If students have any questions they may stay in tomorrow April 2nd during first and last recess. The following chapter in Math will be Multiplication and Division.

We are getting back into Lecture Guidée and continuing with Text Features in French.

Today, we read a poem about Protecting the environment. It is a poem in French that students will need to memorize for next week. I am attaching the images of the poem here.


Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Mlle.Ibrahim



1 comment:

  1. mlle ibrahim do we write our own poem or we have to memorize one of those poems?

    ReplyDelete