Friday 11 April 2014

C'est vendredi le 11 avril 2014.

Bonjour filles et garcons! 


I apologize I haven't been updating my blog as often as I should, but I will get in the routine again. Today, students got their marks for their Drama and their poem. Please ask them about their marks. They will be getting their marked Math tests next week . 


Field trips: On April 16th, we will be going to Downsview Park. 
*On May 5th we will be going to The National School of Ballet in           Downtown Toronto. We will be taking the subway. Students will be receiving the permission form next week. 
*On May 9th we will be going to Medieval times for students that are interested. 

You will find this week's vocabulary list under the devoir tab. 

Bonne weekend :)

Mlle. Ibrahim

No comments:

Post a Comment