Friday 14 March 2014

Bonjour de l'Egypte!!!

Filles et garçons, 

I hope you are all enjoying your March Break!! I really miss each and everysingle one of you. 

I am in Egypt right now with my grandma and she's doing great :) 

Here are some of things that I've seen so far and I'll be going to the pyramids tomorrow and I'll be taking your picture with me. It'll be as if you went there! 

Study hard! Dictée lundi! 

The very first picture is from a temple called Abu Simbel. It was built for the very well known Ramses II. 

The second picture is in Karnak Temple.

Last picture is of me on a hot air balloon ride! One of the highlights of my trip :) 

Also, thank you for all your messages! 

I'll update the blog soon. 

Au revoir, 
Mlle. Ibrahim 







10 comments:

  1. you are so lucky ,i have never went on an air ballon

    Jadiha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really miss you

    Key

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did u get my sand and water from the river and the sand from the tower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can you get me some too
      jadiha

      Delete
  4. Can I see a pic of your grandma

    Key

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really miss you hurry up and come back PLEASE



    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  6. i miss you

    rachel

    ReplyDelete
  7. how was the hot air balloon ride ?

    rachel

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait for the dance-a-thon i requested like 11 songs

    ReplyDelete